Drive-in Live Q&A
How do I buy a ticket?
For each performance, patrons have the option of reserving a parking spot or a marked outdoor area for 2-4 guests that are each spaced six feet apart.
Advanced reservations are suggested. Please call the Box Office at 319-622-6262 to reserve your spot.
Parking spots and outdoor areas will be assigned upon arrival to minimize movement through the space.
No physical tickets will be issued.
Can I bring my own chairs? What about snacks?
Guests are encouraged to bring their own chairs and blankets for their comfort in their designated, outdoor area. A small number of sanitized chairs will be available to rent for $5/each.
When Do I Arrive?
Guests should enter Old Creamery Theatre from Hwy 151 at C Street (see map) and follow signs to the 2nd/South Entrance.
Please remain in your car until you have received further direction from a staff member.
For Guests Seated in Outdoor Reserved Areas
- A staff member will direct you to a parking spot.
- Please unload all of your chairs, coolers and belongings in one trip to minimize pedestrian traffic.
- Proceed to the check-in area at the back of the parking lot and give the name of your reservation to the attendant.
- A staff member will guide you to your reserved spot. If you need to leave your assigned area for any reason, please wear a mask in consideration of other patrons and staff.
For Guests Remaining in Their Cars
- A staff member will direct you to the check-in area where you will give the name of your reservation to the attendant.
- You will be directed to your parking spot and receive instructions on how to tune your radio to the evening's performance.
- If you are able, please consider driving a sedan or compact car to help improve sightlines. There will be a holding area for large cars and trucks, and staff reserves the right to park smaller cars in advance of larger vehicles.
- Patrons who elect to watch the concert from their car are not permitted to stand or sit in the space surrounding their vehicles. If you need to leave your car for any reason, please wear a mask in consideration of other patrons and staff.
Other Important Information:
- Car Parking Spots and Designated Outdoor Areas will be placed a minimum of 6' from each other and lined in durable chalk.
- Concerts will be ~60-minutes in length with no intermission to minimize bathroom lines, and bathrooms will be sanitized thoroughly before and after each performance.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves (when appropriate) and observing social-distancing rules.
- Patrons are asked to wear masks when interacting with staff and anytime they are outside of their car or designated area. Disposable masks will be available upon request.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own masks, but a limited number of reusable masks will be available for a suggested donation.
- Hand-sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the outdoor theatre.
- All performers and musicians will maintain a minimum of 6' from each other and will be over 10' from the first row of cars.
- We kindly ask that EVERYONE packs extra patience and understanding as our (very small) staff learns how to best serve our patrons and keep them safe in our brand-new, parking lot theatre!
- Patrons are not permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages, however, wine and beer will be available for purchase at the Concessions Stand
Still have questions? No problem. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and we will address it as soon as we can. Hope to see you at the Drive-In!